To help you build families centered on the Word of God.
A Bible and Psychology based curriculum that aims to enrich participants’ existing knowledge and skills when it comes to cultivating a Godly marriage and parenting approaches.
The program uses
Basic mental health concepts
Material is available in English and Arabic
- Attachment Theory and its relation to the Bible
- Partnership from a Biblical perspective
- Practical cases and Biblical examples on how to deal with children (in case of death, rivalry…)
- parenting styles & projection on God, etc.
- 5 sessions, every Monday, starting 20 March 2023 at 6:30 PM
- The first and last sessions will be live at the Bible Society in Bauchrieh
- The rest of the sessions are on ZOOM
- Single, engaged, or married, everyone is welcome!
Getting Started is Easy
Fill in the registration form
We evaluate the profile of each individual to access if this training is suitable for him/her.
Wait for us to contact you
Once your profile has been approved, we then contact you for the soonest training.
Attend a training!
Join a group of fellow trainees in learning about God centered families!
Frequently Asked Questions
Can engaged couples attend the training?
Of course! The program is offered for couples, parents, caregivers, and any individuals interested in enriching their knowledge in this topic.
Join a training
We will contact you for the upcoming training if your profile is suitable.